There are many reasons to choose Dr. Stephen Phelan for your dental veneers in Oakville. Lower dentistry prices and higher quality treatment are just two ways we show our commitment to your entire family’s care. If your dentist recommended veneers to cover up severe discoloration, chips, dental flaws, slight gaps between teeth, or crooked teeth, see our staff for a second opinion/consultation visit to learn more about treatment. Our free consultation is an excellent way to get to know us better.
What Are Dental Veneers?
Veneers are thin, tooth-colored coverings placed on teeth to enhance their appearance and create a whole new smile. Veneers are thin, tooth coverings made of top-quality material, designed to last for several decades. If you’re embarrassed to smile due to minor imperfections in your teeth, veneers can deliver beautiful results at a very affordable cost. Ask Dr. Stephen Phelan and staff about two-treatment dental veneers in Oakville- we’d love to provide additional information to help you make an informed decision.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatments available at the dentist today- and it’s easy to see why:
- Natural, tooth appearance
- Matches your shade of white
- Highly stain resistant
- Hide many types of dental flaws
- Lower costs compared with other cosmetic treatments
- Preserves natural tooth structure
- Improves confidence when smiling
- No specialized care required; brush and floss as usual & see your dentist twice annually
You’ll find many additional reasons to love dental veneers in Oakville. If you’re not thrilled with the appearance of your smile, we’d like to discuss veneers with you during a consultation visit in our office. With two appointments to our practice, you can achieve the smile of your dreams- and veneers cost less than you think.
Why Choose Dr. Stephen Phelan?
Patients of all ages appreciate our attention to comfort and our commitment to providing painless dentistry. Our newest technology includes lasers that replace drills & needles, low-radiation imaging, and the intraoral camera that allows us to offer chair-side consultations. You have many options available to you when you select our practice for your dental veneers in Oakville- see us for all of your family’s dental care needs, including:
- Preventive Dental Care: Fluoride, sealants, wisdom tooth removal, sleep apnea treatment, nightguards
- Restorative Dentistry: Aesthetic fillings, crowns & bridgework, root canal therapy, dentures, full mouth restorations
- Cosmetic Enhancements: Dental veneers, bonding, gum sculpting, teeth whitening, clear orthodontics, digital smile analysis
- New Technology Treatments: hard & soft tissue laser, panoramic & digital imaging, intraoral camera, 3D scanner
See us Soon
Why schedule your next checkup & cleaning with our staff? Get to know us better while we care for and thoroughly clean your teeth, then decide for yourself whether we’re the right practice to provide full-service dental to your family. It’s easier than ever to achieve your smile goals without painful visits to the dentist- our new technology promises a relaxed, comfortable visit every time you see Dr. Stephen Phelan.Veneers Oakville
View Larger Map